Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012.... oh ya, and my birthday too!

This year we traveled up to Ohio to spend the Easter holiday with the Harrison side of our family.
It was a GREAT weekend, but I missed my mom!
Not only did I miss Easter with her, I missed her birthday and mine.
Turns out she was sick near the end of the weekend and benefited from the rest I think!

The weather was GREAT in Ohio also - PJ and I got some time to just go out and run around town during the day while the kiddo's played with Grandma & Grandpa. When we got back we just hung out outside doing chores (mostly to enjoy the weather). PJ mowed the lawn and I washed the car!

Here are some pictures from our weekend.
Hangin' out in "Uncle Matts" truck

Cousin Maddie


The Beautiful flowers Daddy gave me!

Practicing with the new camera!

The Easter Bunny stopped here!


Sorry Delainey - I know the sun was in your eyes!

The 3 Grandkids.... Parker didn't really want to smile :-)

We found ANOTHER egg!

Mmmmmm Mmmmm Grandpa - these chips are good!

Maddie & Delainey coloring Easter Eggs.
Yes - we did it backwards, colored eggs AFTER the egg hunt! LOL

Parker helping mommy blow out candles on her cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment